Monday, September 12, 2005

Sockpal2-za

My sockpal2-za socks are finished! Unfortunately, my digital camera is in Seattle with my husband...He is returning late on Tuesday night, so I'm hoping to snap some pictures of my sock pal's socks on Wednesday. However, I will say this: My sock pal mentioned that she doesn't care for wool socks because they itch and the thought of wearing wool on her feet makes her crazy. As a former wool sock hater, I feel it is my duty to introduce her to yarn that made me a believer.

Photos of her Meilenweit Cotton Multiringle socks and Fixation anklets will follow shortly.

In other sock news:
Koigu socks for my mom in a simple 2x2 rib pattern. I took this picture before I left for work and finished the last toe on my lunch hour.

Simple Fixation socks for my favorite little girl, Tallulah.

Cable and Rib from IK Autumn 05 in Louet Gems Merino. I love this pattern and will use it again and again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Yay! Seeing lots of socks makes me happy. :)

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home