Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Sock It To Me Socks



Sock It To Me KAL socks knit in Cherry Tree Hill yarn in Birches. I cast on 72 stitches and knit in 2x2 ribbing from the cuff down on a 12" size 2 circular needle. These socks turned out a little bit big, but because they are the first pair of socks I knit for myself, I didn't want to give them away or start over. Instead, I wear them to bed or when I knit on the couch. I love this sock yarn, as it is so soft, but next time I will cast on with fewer stitches as the socks seem much bigger after the initial washing.

I am halfway done with my second pair of Sock It To Me socks. They are intended for my husband and are knit in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport yarn in Blackwatch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home