Monday, February 21, 2005

Hats


Seaman Cap knit in Lamb's Pride in light grey on size 7 needles using a pattern found online...I can't remember where, but will search for it and post it here when I find it again. This hat was knit for my husband, but I have been wearing it instead. It turns out the mohair and wool are very itchy and bother the skin around his temples. We can't have that while he's driving or shoveling snow, can we?



I've knit several baby hats for new arrivals over the last several months using pattern from my LYS and whichever delicious skein of Koigu jumps into my arms. The pattern is very similar to the Seaman's Cap, but with a two-three inch brim. This hat was not a gift hat, but a hat for my little boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home