Monday, February 21, 2005

Current Projects



A scarf for me...I am about 3/4 of the way there...



This is a sweater for my little boy using the neck down pullover pattern (9371) from Knitting Pure and Simple in Plymouth Encore navy blue. I am knitting it in the size 2-4, but I think it might be closer to a size 2 than a size 4. You're probably wondering if I bothered to swatch...well, no... I didn't.



This is the first half of my second Sock It To Me KAL sock, knit in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in Blackwatch. I am knitting this pair for my husband and they are taking much longer than I expected...for some reason I ran into a few problems with the heel and had to rip it out a few times. I'm not pleased with the way the toe turned out, so I will probably redo it when I make more headway with the second sock.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Knitting Pure and Simple pattern was my first sweater and I still love it. Will definitely make another one at some point. And a thumbs-up on the Lornas Laces, too. It makes awesome socks!

Kerstin
crazydaisy.us

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home