Monday, February 21, 2005

Cozy Mittens



Wow, I swear these looked better in person! I guess pictures don't lie about the size of the thumbs, though! Anyway, these were a Christmas present for my sister. They were knit in Debbie Bliss Soho #8 using size 7 needles.


The mitten pattern is by Teresa Gaffey and was purchased at the Yarnery in St. Paul. The yarn is Reynolds Odyssey #443 orange colorway. This is the yummiest, squishiest yarn, and I am so glad I chose it for a pair of mittens so I can feel this wonderful yarn on a regular basis. I am planning to make another pair in the bright blue colorway to go with the scarf I am knitting for myself in light blue Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk. I hope to finish the scarf in the next day or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home